- Monkey Quest accounts have been automatically closed and can no longer be accessed.
- Players with paid membership should have received a refund. If you have any additional questions about billing or membership, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Players that still have NickCash, we are NOT issuing refunds for NC purchased on monkeyquest.com but you can continue to spend it on Neopets.
- Monkey Quest Thunderbow Mobile game has been removed from the App Store as of July 31st, 2014.
WHEN DID MONKEY QUEST CLOSE?
- Monkey Quest closed on September 26th, 2014.
WHY DID MONKEY QUEST CLOSE?
- At this time, Nickelodeon is shifting focus towards other digital and mobile experiences. We appreciate your loyalty, awesomeness and heroic efforts in Ook!
WILL I STILL BE ABLE TO PLAY AND ACCESS MY ACCOUNT, MONKEYS AND ITEMS?
- Unfortunately, you will no longer be able to access your account, monkeys and items.
CAN I STILL SIGN UP FOR MEMBERSHIP?
- Membership is no longer for purchase. If you have any additional questions about billing or membership, contact us at email@example.com.
CAN I STILL BUY NICKCASH?
- NickCash is no longer available for purchase. If you have any NickCash specific questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW DO I UNSUBSCRIBE FROM MONKEY QUEST NEWSLETTERS?
- If you received unwanted newsletters on any other email accounts, please be sure to click the "unsubscribe" link provided at the bottom of the newsletter to opt out of future mailings. You can also enter your email address at the following link: http://exodus.monkeyquest.com/site/unsubscribe_email.
HOW DO I UNINSTALL MONKEY QUEST FROM MY COMPUTER?
- You can uninstall Monkey Quest by:
- Opening your Start Menu
- Clicking the Control Panel
- Opening the Add/Remove Program list and selecting Monkey Quest
- If you cannot uninstall using Add/Remove please follow the below steps:
- Find the folder Monkey Quest and double-click the uninstall.exe file
- Once this finishes running, you can manually delete any remaining files in the directory. You can find the uninstall.exe file in Documents and Settings\<username>\Local Settings\Application Data\Monkey Quest or \<username>\AppData\Local\Monkey Quest
CAN I STILL REDEEM A CODE FOR A MONKEY QUEST VIRTUAL PRIZE?
- You can no longer redeem codes to receive virtual prizes.
CAN I STILL PLAY THUNDERBOW?
- As of July 31st, 2014 Thunderbow is no longer available for purchase in the app store. If you already purchased Thunderbow, you will still be able to play the game.
© 2010 - 2014 Viacom International, Inc. All Rights Reserved.