The left and right arrows move your monkey left and right.
The arrow keys are used a lot in Monkey Quest.
- When on a vine, use the up or down arrows to climb up or down.
- You can also use use up or down to cross when next to a bridge.
- When on the ground, use the down arrow to crouch. Then move your monkey left or right to crawl under obstacles.
Use the space bar to jump.
Jumping can be used many ways:
- jump onto a vine to grab hold of the vine
- jump on the drums to catch some big air.
Use the CTRL (on a PC) or "X" (on a Mac)
key to interact with things. You can use portals to travel between
zones, talk to quest-givers, or gather items for quests.
can equip weapons and other items to the C, V, B, and N keys and then
use them with the push of a button! To equip an item, click on the
button at the bottom of your screen to open up a mini-backpack window.
You can then select the item to equip on that button.
Map: Quest Journal:
open your map screen, press the "W" key. You can you use to see where you are in Ook, and plan your next move. Members can also use this to Fast Travel.
open your quest Journal, press the "J" key. You can also view the quests
you're working on and where you need to go to complete them.Backpack: Pressing
the "I" key opens your backpack screen. From here, you can look at all
the items you have, including crafting recipes and supplies, weapons
and quest items.