A monkey should never go into battle without at least a few weapons equipped to the CVBN keys.
There are many different types of unique weapons, and each of them has
different stats associated with them. You can find all your weapons in
the Weapons & Relics tabs in your Backpack. You can also find Bombs
& Poppers in the Supplies tab. Weapons can only be used within
trails or dungeons and must be equipped to the CVBN keys to use them.Weapon Stats
Each weapon has many different factors that determine its overall quality and power. Required Level
– You must meet this requirement to equip the weaponRarity
– The more rare the item, the more powerful. There are five rarity levels Common, Uncommon, Rare, Epic and Legendary!Element
– Each Tribe has an special elemental alignment that can be mastered. Putting skill points in a Tribe boosts all weapons containing their special element.
– Weapon type allow for different types of attacks including Ranged, Melee, Special, Bomb, and Popper.Attack Speed
– determines speed of attackRange
– Determines how close you have to be to hit the enemyCool Down
– Determines how quickly you can use the weapon again Finding Weapons
Weapons can be discovered by questing in Ook, buying them at vendors, or
purchasing them in the NC Mall. ADVANCED TIP:
Bombs and Poppers pack a punch against Shadow Monsters. You can throw them or place them directly in the path of a dangerous monster.
There are weapons available for each
level range and each tribe. Brokk's Battle Shop in Hovering Markets has
more weapons than anywhere else in Ook!