Epic Update! Login & Game On
New in Ook
This month's game update is for you, Warrior! Here are the highlights:
Chat has never looked so good. Try chatting in game to see chat bubbles appear over your monkey's head!
There are two more Epic Warrior Games available in Clock Tower Square. Try them all! Remember the new Epic Games are Members Only. Click here to learn more about Membership.
Game Screen Updates
Now all your notifictaions are in one place! Check the bottom right corner for new stuff and get fewer inturruptions while you're on important quests. Speaking of quests, your Quest Objective is now always in the center of the game screen. Use your Quest Journal to change your objective.
For the full list of updates, click here to see our "Nov Game Updates" post on the forums page.
11/6 Game Update: Epic Warrior Games, Chatting & Bug Fixes!
Our latest game update has a little bit of everything. Why not login and try it out? This update included:
More Warrior Games!
- Epic Torch FrenzyChat Bubbles!
- Epic Warrior Run with new Batty Bouncers!
- New Epic Warrior Games Gear
- Loot for all Games updated (get less fruit and more of the good stuff!)
- Make sure everyone sees what you're thinking with new chat bubbles over your head when you use chat.Fewer Pop Ups to Interrupt You
- Now notifications are in the bottom right of your screen. Click to few them!Questing Never Looked So Good
- Now your current quest objective is at the top of the screen at all times, open the Quest Journal to change your objective.Game Polish & Fixes
* Tech Stuff: removed a few tutorials (monument & map)
* Tech Stuff: Upgraded to Unity 3.5 : D
* Bug Fixed: Poison cloud causes the monkey to be unable to go to quest objective.
* Bug Fixed: The game freezes when submitting a bug report from the options.
* Bug Fixed: A pop-up of 5 earned NC is displayed in the beginning of Noogo Village with the second character
* Bug Fixed: Redeem code grants one elixir of wealth but shows icon for a 3 pack
* Bug Fixed: Pressing both 'Ctrl' and Right Arrow makes the written 'Ctrl' prompt missing to all portal and vendor.
* Bug Fixed: Re-activating the Scrying orb while it is still active does not reset the effect counter
* Bug Fixed: Unreleased Items are displayed in the Tradeable Items window.
* Bug Fixed: Apostrophes are replaced by ? in A Fistfull of Spawner quest
* Bug Fixed: The 'Zombie Head' fails to be displayed in the monkey icon for any mini-game.
* Bug Fixed: Ultimate Healing Potion heals more than the indicated amount
* Bug Fixed:The right eye of the Loyalty chest stop highlighting before the left eye.
* Bug Fixed: Retroactive NC Reward pop-up window contains the new XP icon.
* Bug Fixed: Broona's text does not match the Quest log for 'Come Out Of Your Shell'
* Bug Fixed: extra collision preventing the monkey to easily jump between the mushrooms bouncers
HELP US! We need more information to fix the bugs! Whenever you see a bug make sure you report it, please submit a bug report letting us know what you're doing, what else is running and when you experience the issues below in game or by clicking here.
If the info you report helps us fix a bug we might give you a special reward.
LET US KNOW! We always want to hear what you think. Send us your feedback or make a post on the Bugs & Feedback board to let us know what you think of the new build! What do you love? what do you wish we would change? Click here to tell us.
FREE FOR MEMBERS: November Battle Box
Tribal Warrior Headdress and Tomahawk weapon
FREE for Members until 11/30
The monthly Battle Box for November is now out!! Go visit Clock Tower Square to get it. These hearty items will go great in an battle. You must be Level 19 to use these items.
Happy Halloween! "Enter If You Dare" Raffle Winners Announced
Make sure you say good by to Papa Matu before he leaves tonight!
And congrats to the "Enter If You Dare" Raffle Winners
Thank you all for participating in our "Enter If You Dare" Raffle.
The winners have been randomly chosen from all the entries received! If your monkey name is listed below, we will be contacting you via our official channels to discuss details:
Have a Happy & Safe Halloween, Warriors!
See you in OoooooOOoOOok,
The Monkey Quest Team
Ask Ook Poll: Do You Use Trade Chat Item Lists?
We need your help!
We're checking to see if you like and use our Trade Chat Item Lists.
Click here to take our Ask Ook! Poll.
Voting will be this Monday & Tuesday.
We might remove them if you don't use them,
so cast your vote now & let us know what YOU think.
Gravewing, Saberstrike, and the Zombie Attack! Arena leaving Ook soon!
Papa Matu is leaving Ook soon!
With him he is taking his Haunted Graveyard, the Zombie Attack!
Arena, and all of the Limited Edition pets with him, including
Gravewing and Saberstrike!
Members get all access to the Zombie Attack! Arena
and Pets, so be sure to sign up before it's too late!
FREE FOR MEMBERS: October Battle Box
Ghostly Fright Blaster & Helmet available until 10/31
The monthly Battle Box this month is still available to Members! Go visit Clock Tower Square to get it. It comes with the Ghostly Fright Blaster & Ghostly Fright Helmet. You must be Level 19 to use these items.
Don't Forget! Members also have free access to the Zombie Attack! Arena located in Papa Matu's Haunted Graveyard. Play it multiple times to get all the rewards!
And, as always, Members get all of these amazing benefits: All Access, Unlock All Tribes, Pets, Guest Passes, Monthly Battle Boxes, Fast Travel, Instant Receive, Weekly Banana Boxes, and Premium Emotes!
MINOR MYSTIC FARTULET - Level 5 and Up
MINOR Mystic Fartulet now available.
Now all players Level 5 and up can
FART on their worst enemies!
Only available at the NC Mall.
Legends have long spoken of the terrible toxic gas produced from the bowels of he who wields the Mystic Fartulet. Who knew a little toot could be so deadly?
This poisonous weapon costs 150NC and anyone Level 5 and up can get it. Just click on the NC Mall in game.